Client Brief Charming Shoppes – Horsham, PA
October 2001 - December 2002
Technology Consultant, Architect, Developer
· Defined and developed a self-sufficient Intranet development team. Define, develop and deploy a self-service Information Portal and new web-based application architecture.
· Defined hardware and software to be used in the data center.
· Successfully instituted the Carnegie Mellon Managed Evolutionary Design (MED) software development life-cycle pattern.
· Created a number of Lotus Notes databases to facilitate and promote MED. These databases also became a repository of planning documents, and general technical information.
· Promoted the use of automated testing techniques, and API script recording.
· Trained development team in UML, and OOD.
· Developed custom ORM used to access multiple database technologies.