Hewlett Packard - Mt. Laurel, NJ
January 2001 - June 2001
Chief Architect - Performance & Metrics group
· Responsible for the architecture of the software and hardware for a lab environment.
· Provide architectural assistance during all phases including the design phase.
· Developed and evangelize the JUnit/PUnit model.
· Coordinate deployment of Java based benchmarks (ECperf, SpecJBB2000).
· Use of third party tools (WebLoad, JProbe, HP-jMeter, Hprof).
· Developed in-house load test tools utilizing Java Native Interface, Java Virtual Machine Profiling Interface.
· Added instrumentation to a custom built JVM (1.3).
· Designed/coded proof-of-concept prototypes demonstrating: asynchronous socket I/O, on-the-fly compression, and SMP friendly memory management under Java.