Primavera Systems - Bala Cynwyd, PA
Vice President of Architecture, Manager of Infrastructure Group - 1998-2000
· Technically responsible for architectural direction of high performance n-tier client/server middleware and products.
· Principal architect and evangelist that spearheaded a technical migration to a comprehensive web-based product line.
· Repeatable delivery of very high performance, fault tolerant middleware (initially C++, later Java) for use in web-based n-tier client/server products utilizing multiple databases vendors (Oracle, SQLServer, etc).
· Created an infrastructure group, which has demonstrated repeatable success to deliver and evangelize core technologies within the company.
· Pioneer and developer of Resource Centric Performance Methodology (RCPM).
Director of Web Development - 1997-1998
I managed all aspects of the web-based client/server products.
· Designed and developed web-based n-tier client/server products.
Chief Architect - 1995-1997
· Chief software architect for internal and external products
· Secured staff, architect, developed and delivered the first web-based n-tier client/server product at Primavera.
Project Manager P3 Development - 1991-1995
I managed a group responsible for the development of the premier flagship project management product.
· Introduced techniques and best practices to the development organization to guarantee solid products.